I made a change in the blogger configuration to ease the later work when blogging. It is possible that older entries are not correctly formatted.

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Time Managment - Decision Making Techniques

Well... Right now my time management is not so bad as long as I don't have to do anything. But it is still important to remind oneself of the different time management techniques. So I think this blog should be a good way of making sure of this. At least, I will always have this to go back to.

One of the things I always have to keep an eye, it is certainly the decision making process. For this there are few techniques which exist (I looked this up more than once... but the following site should be suitable):

  • pareto analysis
  • six thinking hats
  • grid analysis
  • cost-benefit analysis
  • decision trees
  • force field analysis
  • paired comparison analysis
  • pmi
I will probably come back to these later.