I made a change in the blogger configuration to ease the later work when blogging. It is possible that older entries are not correctly formatted.

Saturday 2 June 2012

Certifications

Currently I am quite interested in doing a few certifications in order to round my professional profile a little bit. It seems to me that for this certifications are quite appropriate. Therefore I intend to do the three following certifications:

  • IREB's CPRE for requirement engineering
  • ISTQB for software testing
  • iSAQB for software architecture

Of course, I still have a lot to learn in these domains. But still this will provide me enough background. Parallel to this I hope that I am going to be able to gather supplementary experience. For example, I believe I need to learn more on the soft skills needed to be a good requirements engineer. We'll see.